Friday, April 16, 2010

Shibori Bag


From time to time, customers send me photos made from KimoYes fabrics. This is always a thrill and I hope to share some of these creations with you over the next few months. One thing better than receiving these photos is receiving the creations themselves! I was lucky enough to be given this lovely little bag made by a valued and talented customer and made from one of the KimoYes shibori bundle packs. These packs disappear from the Kimoyes website very quickly and are handy to use as feature pieces or thrown together to make something beautiful.



The lining is a KimoYes remnant which finishes off the bag beautifully.




I'd love to feature your KimoYes inspired creations on these pages. Email me with details and photos if you want to showcase your designs. Jill

No comments: